Sunday, September 22, 2013

Military Twist

I really got inspired with the military camouflage look. I never liked camouflage but once I saw these and got the history behind these pants I thought to myself I have to have it!!  These pants were made and inspired by World War II, Soldiers had to wear these pants. I really like the pants and how they were made and felt I could work with these. I'm looking for boots so I pictured them with the boots I wanted.  

I wanted to go with this look because I thought it would be fun and an experience, working with Camo's. I bought a plain white thermal tucked it in and put over a salmon colored jacket to have a pop of color with the outfit. To complete the outfit I accessorized and put on a black belt , a Buddha necklace, and a Buddha prayer bead bracelet. 

Jacket, Thermal, Pants~ Lucky Brand
• Oxfords~ Calvin Klein 
~ Accessories ~
• Necklace~ Venice Beach
• Bracelet~ World Market 
• Belt~ Lucky Brand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment